Thursday 23 February 2012

My Horror poster

I had a lot of ideas for what I wanted my poster to look like. Initially I was going to have someone sat on a swing with the title 'The devil lies within' and the tagline 'You'll never escape the truth'. I then decided I wanted a picture of a house with the same title and tagline. I then decided I wanted a close up of the door to the house instead of the full house, initially I was going to keep the same title and tagline. When I started editing the picture I then decided that I wanted the title to be 'The Devil's Chambers' and the tagline to be 'You'll never escape your fate'. I decided this because I thought that they went better with my storyline than the original title and tagline. This is the final edition of my poster:


No comments:

Post a Comment